Climate Change: Threats, Risks, and Vulnerabilities
Venue: IBA Main Campus
Time: 9 am to 7 pm
Date: October 8-9, 2021
October 8-9, 2021: The Centre for Business and Economic Research (CBER) hosted a conference on " Climate Change: Threats, Risks, and Vulnerabilities- Ecologies at the Margins." The two-day event featured panels, student circles, speakers, documentaries, and more.
Ecologies at the Margins
This two-day event brings together activists, artists, leaders of student and feminist movements, filmmakers, and academics working on climate justice to propel new areas of collaboration, research, and resistance. Programming features talks, panels, documentary screenings, exhibits, and dairas on:
- Climate justice activism, development, and displacement
- Climate change focused student and feminist politics in Pakistan
-Multispecies collaborative survival
- Culture, art, and political ecologies
- Global South urbanism and climate change
- Sustainable entrepreneurship, fair trade, and eco-ethical business.